Tomb Raider: Secret of the Sword Slot Review
Last Updated On: 02-25-2020
Tomb Raider: Secret of the Sword Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Three
• Paylines: 30
• RTP: 95.22%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: Yes
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
(1 minute read time)
At Microgaming casinos, the Tomb Raider: Secret of the Sword slot is the follow-on to the older release in the series.
For this iteration, players can expect a Tomb Raider slot starring Lara Croft once again, but designed with improved visuals and more advanced features.
The older Lara Croft slot has graphics that depict the heroine as being fuzzier and starring in a game with more of a retro style.
This time around, however, Lara appears much crisper and sharper as the main symbols, with small-screen play available at participating Microgaming mobile casinos.
Getting into the technical side of things, Tomb Raider: Secret of the Sword has been produced with an interface of five reels by three rows.
In turn, this Tomb Raider slot game can display 15 symbols after each spin.
For players, the aim should be to combine the higher-value symbols on multiple of the 30 adjustable paylines that are integrated.
Please take note, however, that adjusting the number of active paylines will raise the cost of wagering.
And this starts from €0.01 per coin up to a €0.20 maximum. Meanwhile, the slot will allow for up to 10 coins to be placed on each spin.
• Wilds: a close-up image of Lara has been used for the wild symbol, and these substitute for almost all others except for scatters and bonuses.
• Scatters: look out for the green fragment that is used for the scatters. Three or more will lead to fee spins and rolling reels.
• Free spins: at this point, all winning symbols will disappear to be automatically filled. A streak of wins can build a valuable multiplier payout of up to 5x.
• Super mode: this is a random feature that will cause the wild symbol positions to be randomly held in place.
• Global Adventure Bonus: activate by landing the passport symbol on each reel. This will let you start searching for sword fragments.
• Shootout bonus: pick and choose from hidden discs to reveal multiplier values.
Tomb Raider: Secret of the Sword is a worthy sequel to the original slot, as this time there are several impressive special features and better graphics.
The base game multipliers aren’t some of the highest you will ever encounter, whereas the bonus features represent the real strength of the game.
Where to play:
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section