Terminator 2 Slot Review
Last Updated On: 02-25-2020
Terminator 2 Slot Review
Terminator 2 Slot Review Features
- RTP: 96.62%
Terminator 2 Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Slot
- Software : Microgaming
- Reels: : Five
- Rows: : Three
- Paylines: : 243 ways of winning
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : Yes
- Bonus game: : Yes
- Progressive: : No
Terminator 2 Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Three (four in free spins)
• Paylines: 243 ways of winning (1,024 in free spins)
• RTP: 96.62%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: Yes
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
(1 minute read time)
Terminator 2 is one of the movies that helped Arnold Schwarzenegger explode onto the world stage as an action star.
Since releasing in 1991, the movie has endured as a cinematic classic. Later on, Microgaming casino sites were able to bring out the Terminator 2 slot in 2014.
As a slot, Terminator 2 captures the oppressive sci-fi feel of the movie by using blacks and blues.
The visuals aren’t the strongest ever realised by Microgaming. As a result, Terminator 2 really benefits from using characters from the cast, including the Terminator, Sarah Connor, John Connor, and the T-1000.
The slot interface is one that is often seen at Microgaming casinos, with Terminator 2 displaying five reels and three rows.
Instead of paylines, meanwhile, there are 243 ways of winnings and there is an option to bring those up to 1,024 in free spins.
The wagering system is one that allows you to control the coin value and number of coins.
Starting with the coin value, this can range from €0.01 to €0.10, with the number of coins going from one up to 10 in Terminator 2.
When playing Terminator 2 at Microgaming casino sites, you can look out for this checklist of special features to trigger:
• Wilds: the fiery T2 symbol is used for the purpose of substituting.
• Scatters: target landing three or more blue scatters to kick off free spins.
• Free spins: these become all the more valuable as an extra row of symbols are added to the slot, thus raising the ways of winning from 243 to 1,024.
• T-800 Vision: this is a bonus game that can only be triggered at random, so stay patient. A target then moves around the reels to award a cash prize.
Microgaming has gotten so much right with the Terminator 2 slot, such as the 96.62% return to player, mobile compatibility, free spins, additional row of symbols, and the T-800 Vision.
In fact, the only thing holding this slot from getting a five-star rating is that the visual quality could be better. For instance, the superior-looking Jurassic Park is also a 2014 release.
Where to play:
Claim up to €/$/£1,000 welcoming bonusT&Cs apply
If you'd like to feel like a VIP player, see what's it like to be treated like a high roller, then Luxury Casino is a must online casino platform for you.
- Microgaming casino library
- Great welcome bonus of up to €/$/£1,000
- Casino Rewards loyalty scheme
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section