Rage of the Seas Slot Review
Last Updated On: 01-11-2021
Rage of the Seas Slot Review
Rage of the Seas Slot Review Features
- RTP: 96.04%
Rage of the Seas Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Slot
- Software : NetEnt
- Reels: : Five
- Rows: : Four
- Paylines: : Up to 5,488 ways to win
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : Yes
- Bonus game: : No
- Progressive: : No
Rage of the Seas Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Four
• Paylines: Up to 5,488 ways to win
• RTP: 96.04%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: No
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
(1 minute read time)
Released in autumn 2020, NetEnt’s Rage of the Seas slot is a swashbuckling spectacle in which users can play for winnings in a base-game experience as well as a range of special features.
From a technical standpoint, Rage of the Seas can be played without installation on smartphones and tablets that are powered by iOS and Android, while the compatible desktop systems consist of MacOS and Windows.
In the beginning, Rage of the Seas can provide a slot interface that comprises five reels and four rows while providing 1,024 ways of winning (bet ways), though these can be expanded with the aid of the special features.
Depending on the jurisdiction and currency, the possible wagering values can range from €0.20 right up to €400.00, and it can be possible to play with up to 1,000 auto-spins.
On the part of NetEnt, it is impressive to see that all of the symbols have been uniquely designed and that no playing cards have been used as filler images.
With five pirate captain symbols, there can be winnings of 2.5x and then 1.25x from the three crew members under his command.
• Boost Symbol: the Boost Symbol can potentially land on reels two, three, or four and expand the interface from four to seven rows and yield up to 5,488 bet ways.
• Random Features: after expanding the screen, the Boost Symbol can then provide one of five Random Features, including Spreading Wilds and Stacked Wilds.
• Wilds: there is an octopus that can spread its limbs and become either a Spreading Wild or a Stacked Wild to substitute for even more symbols.
• Major & Minor Reel Upgrades: this causes anchor and barrel or helm and bottle symbols to be upgraded, respectively, for greater winnings.
• Multiplier: the final random feature is a 2x multiplier to boost any winnings generated from the Boost Symbols.
• Free spins: Rage of the Seas will provide free spins when three Boost Symbols are collected or if three scatter symbols can be obtained simultaneously.
Rage of the Seas has been superbly designed from a visual perspective and the game can deliver outstanding compatibly across most types of screens and devices.
Although lacking a progressive jackpot and more rewarding base-game symbols and multipliers, the special features are what truly help this NetEnt video slot to excel.
Where to play:
25 free spinsT&Cs apply
Modern, fast, safe and secure
- 25 no deposit free spins on registration
- 100 free spins on first deposit
- Safe & Secure casino with mobile and desktop versions
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section