Mega Moolah Slot Review
Mega Moolah Slot Review
Mega Moolah Slot Review Features
- RTP: 88.12%
Mega Moolah Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Progressive Slot
- Software : Microgaming
- Reels: : Five
- Rows: : Three
- Paylines: : 25
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : Yes
- Bonus game: : No
- Progressive: : Yes
Mega Moolah Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Three
• Paylines: 25
• RTP: 88.12%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: No
• Progressive: Yes
• Mobile: Yes
The Mega Moolah slot from Microgaming is renowned for having a progressive jackpot.
For the uninitiated, a progressive jackpot is a pool of winnings that increases by obtaining a portion of every cash bet placed on a slot.
In this, the progressive jackpot can soar into the tens of millions ballpark.
The Mega Moolah progressive jackpot slot first debuted years back at Microgaming casino sites.
For this reason, the visual appearance comes across as dated.
However, you should look beneath the surface because the functionality and progressive jackpot should be the driving factors to play the slot.
As a slot, Mega Moolah is made with an interface of five reels by three rows.
Then there are 25 paylines that can be adjusted during the gameplay, but lowering those below the maximum will lessen players’ chances of winning the progressive jackpot.
The wagering is an old school system that is driven by the selection of coins.
In Mega Moolah, each of the coins can range in value from €0.01 to €0.05, while the number of coins staked can go from one up to five.
Mega Moolah is a slot that is quite low with an 88.12% return to player (RTP).
The volatility is also quite low, with the base game symbols offering smaller multipliers.
Nevertheless, it is still possible to win up to 75,000 coins, and then there is the progressive jackpot to play for.
• Wild symbols: there are lion wild symbols that can substitute and which will double the value of winning paylines.
• Free spins: three or more monkey symbols will activate a minimum of 15 free spins and the added perk of triple winnings.
• Progressive jackpots: Mega is essentially four progressive jackpots in one, rising up through Mini, Minor, Major, and Mega. Winning a jackpot is completely at random, but chances improve with all paylines active and with higher wagers in place.
Despite being low in terms of volatility and RTP, Mega Moolah more than makes up for that with a progressive jackpot, free spins, and wild symbols.
These aspects definitely make up for the fact that the Mega Moolah progressive jackpot is an older slot release at Microgaming casinos online.
Where to play:
Yukon Gold Casino
Feel the Gold Rush thrill and claim your (up to) $150 welcoming bonusT&Cs apply
The Fun & the Excitement of the Gold Rush brought by Yukon Gold Casino
- Fun, Mobile friendly and Easy to Navigate
- Gives you security and live chat 24/7 with excellent customer service
- Exciting games on Microgaming software