Jurassic World Slot Review
Last Updated On: 08-12-2019
Jurassic World Slot Review
Jurassic World Slot Review Features
- RTP: 95.45%
Jurassic World Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Slot
- Software : Microgaming
- Reels: : Five
- Rows: : Three
- Paylines: : 243 ways of winning
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : Yes
- Bonus game: : No
- Progressive: : No
Jurassic World Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Three
• Paylines: 243 ways of winning
• RTP: 95.45%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: No
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
Jurassic World represented a revival for the Jurassic Park movie series when released in 2015.
Just a year earlier, Microgaming had developed a Jurassic Park slot, so it was only natural to follow that up with the Jurassic World slot.
In ways, Jurassic World is better than the original Jurassic Park slot game. Admittedly, though, this cannot be said for the visual standards.
Although designed to be mobile-compatible on HTML5 devices, Jurassic World lacks the immersive 3D backgrounds of the original.
Character likenesses and the dinosaurs are fine, but the lack of 3D backgrounds is a slight shortcoming.
Nevertheless, the slot can still provide players with 243 ways of winning across five reels and three rows.
In regard to wagering, Microgaming has made it possible to start from only €0.30.
The wagering then rises in increments of €0.30 until maxing out at the upper threshold of €7.20 per spin.
Setting aside the visual shortcoming, Jurassic World is actually better than Jurassic Park for special features, as you can see from the options explained below:
• Wilds: capable of stacking up to 10 high and filling gaps for missing symbols.
• Scatters: the mosquito in amber has been retained as the scatter symbol. Two appearing on screen will turn wild at the same time, but three will launch free spins.
• Gyrosphere Valley: this is the first of three types of free spins and you can benefit from an increasing multiplier trail that rises for every non-win.
• Creation Lab: Rolling Reels can deliver consecutive victories with winning symbols disappearing, while Cryo Wilds can stay in place for three wins.
• Raptor Den: every scatter will become wild and shall be held in the same place until they deliver further free spins.
• Indominus Rex: the randomised appearance of this frightening creature can boost your winnings by up to 1,000x times your total bet.
Although Jurassic World hasn’t advanced on the visual quality of the original slot, this game has improved in other ways by diversifying the various special features.
The free spins are different this time, offering new perks, while the Indominus Rex can really transform your fortunes with a maximum 1,000x multiplier.
Where to play:
Claim up to €/$/£480 welcoming bonusT&Cs apply
This is where players can see that the casino logo has the 12 signs of the Zodiac
- Super low £1 minimum deposit casino
- Trusted gaming licences
- Instant mobile access
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section