Jurassic Park Slot Review
Last Updated On: 02-25-2020
Jurassic Park Slot Review
Jurassic Park Slot Review Features
- RTP: 96.67%
Jurassic Park Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Slot
- Software : Microgaming
- Reels: : Five
- Rows: : Three
- Paylines: : 243 ways of winning
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : Yes
- Bonus game: : No
- Progressive: : No
Jurassic Park Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Three
• Paylines: 243 ways of winning
• RTP: 96.67%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: No
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
(1 minute read time)
Jurassic Park wowed audiences when it was released in 1993.
The animatronic dinosaurs looked to impressive and moved so well that moviegoers couldn’t help but be enthralled by the adventure unfolding in front of their eyes.
Years later, Microgaming would eventually launch the official Jurassic Park slot in 2014.
From a visual perspective, the Jurassic Park video slot was ahead of its time.
Microgaming smartly designed a five-reel, three-row interface where the setting could be seen from behind the circular character symbols.
Being able to see a dark jungle or a fenced compound really adds a sense of experience to the game.
Meanwhile, the appearance of the actual characters ensures that you feel a sense of authenticity.
Dr Alan Grant, Dr Ellie Sattler, Dr Ian Malcolm, and John Hammond have all been included next to a roster of fearsome dinosaurs.
When playing the slot, players can combine symbols for 243 ways of winning.
In terms of wagering, Jurassic Park is based on spinning with 30 coins, each of which can range from €0.01 to €0.05.
The base game is a fun experience on its own when playing at Microgaming casino sites. However, things can really get taken to the next level when you are able to benefit from the special features:
• Wilds: the game logo can potentially stack up and is capable for substituting for every symbol except for the scatters.
• Scatters: speaking of the scatter, this is represented by a mosquito that has been trapped inside of amber.
• Free spins: these come in four varieties, including T-Rex, Velociraptor, Brachiosaurus, Dilophosaurus, and Triceratops, with each giving its own benefits.
• Alert Mode: a T-Rex can appear on the five reels completely at random. If it does, then you will gain 35 extra wild symbols for your next six spins.
Jurassic Park has been made to be accessible on multiple desktop and mobile devices at Microgaming casinos, while the 96.67% return to player is also great to see.
Of course, the slot has also been impressively designed under licence, while also being able to provide players with beneficial features that are in keeping with the essence of the movie.
Where to play:
Claim up to €/$/£480 welcoming bonusT&Cs apply
This is where players can see that the casino logo has the 12 signs of the Zodiac
- Super low £1 minimum deposit casino
- Trusted gaming licences
- Instant mobile access
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section