Hitman Slot Review
Last Updated On: 01-29-2020
Hitman Slot Review
Hitman Slot Review Features
- RTP: 95.72%
Hitman Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Slot
- Software : Microgaming
- Reels: : Five
- Rows: : Three
- Paylines: : 15
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : Yes
- Bonus game: : Yes
- Progressive: : No
Hitman Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Three
• Paylines: 15
• RTP: 95.72%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: Yes
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
(1 minute read time)
The Hitman video game franchise debuted in 2000 and stars the deadly protagonist, Agent 47.
Since then, a variety of sequels have been spawned, including the Hitman slot that is compatible over desktop and mobile at Microgaming casino sites.
Microgaming has developed Hitman as a five-reel slot that displays a fearsome array of red-tinged weapons, including sniper rifles, pistols, knives, garrottes, and poison-filled syringes.
The aim of Hitman is to match up the same weapon symbols along 15 paylines.
And the best aspect of the 15 paylines is that they can be changed and are adjustable from one to 15, as opposed to being entirely fixed.
In Hitman, the wagering system features a red coin that can be valued from €0.01 to €0.25.
And then the total number of coins can be assigned from one up to 20.
Technically, it is possible to wager only €0.01 and cover a single payline, but the lowest bet with all 20 paylines activated can be €0.20.
The highest possible bet is then capped at €75.00.
Microgaming has also ensured that Agent 47 is kitted out with special features, starting with the adaptable wild symbols:
• Expanding Wilds: Agent 47 holding two pistols is an expanding wild that can cover all of reels two, three, or four when others wins are possible.
• Contract Bonus: a feature that is entered once three bonus symbols have been landed simultaneously on reels three, four, and five. The next step is to select one of the five contract targets and then win a random windfall of up to 270,000 coins.
• Insignia Bonus: three tribal symbols appearing on reels one, two, and three will let the player gain a multiplier at random.
• Free Spins: the 18 age symbols can lead to free spins if three are then combined on reels three, four, and five. At the same time, there will be a 2x multiplier applied during the free spins.
The most compelling reasons to play Hitman are the diverse special features, with the Contract Bonus and free spins being the most appealing.
Of course, the Hitman slot is also worth playing at Microgaming casinos if you are fan of this dark and deadly series.
Where to play:
UK Casino Club
Claim up to £/€/$700 welcoming bonusT&Cs apply
UK Casino Club has been one of the strongest sites on the Casino Rewards network since being opened in 2003
- Great sign up offer, allowing you to claim up to £/€/$700
- Earn long-term rewards only at UK Casino Club
- Good amount of trustable casino licences
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section