Dead or Alive Slot Review
Last Updated On: 05-07-2019
Dead or Alive Slot Review
Dead or Alive Slot Review Features
- RTP: 96.80%
Dead or Alive Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Slot
- Software : NetEnt
- Reels: : Five
- Rows: : Three
- Paylines: : Nine
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : Yes
- Bonus game: : No
- Progressive: : No
Dead or Alive Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Three
• Paylines: Nine
• RTP: 96.80%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: No
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
Dead or Alive is one of the earliest western slots developed by NetEnt, with the game shooting into the wild back in 2009.
In the meantime, NetEnt has performed updates to ensure that the Dead or Alive slot can be playable across mobile and desktop devices alike.
At NetEnt casino sites, players will find that Dead or Alive has many of the visual hallmarks expected of a Wild West slot.
From the sandstone fins and tumbleweeds on the horizon to gun belts and cowboy boots, the various images and symbols still look the part on state-of-the-art devices.
As a slot experience, Dead or Alive is played on five reels by three rows, thus providing 15 symbols in total.
In the Dead or Alive core gameplay, the aim is to match up three or more symbols over nine fixed paylines that have been included by NetEnt.
Wagering has been simply designed as a system where coin value and betting level are the principal decisions.
Coin value can go from €0.01 to €0.50 and betting level can be anywhere from one to four.
Thus, the wagering in Dead or Alive can go from €0.09 at the bottom to €18.00 at the top.
The base game symbols can offer a 1,000x jackpot, but there are even larger windfalls that can be triggered from the special features explained right here:
• Wilds: the outlaw wild symbols can fill the places of missing base game symbols. Take note that five wilds can trigger a 1,000x jackpot.
• Sticky wilds: these can appear in free spins and hold their positions until the special feature ends. A sticky landing in free spins will add another five turns.
• Free spins: players need three or more scatters to receive 12 free spins and a 2x multiplier against any winnings. Gaining five scatters on the same payline results in a huge 2,500x jackpot.
Dead or Alive is an ideal slot if you want fewer paylines to wager on. By having only nine paylines, the slot is an excellent budget option.
However, this is at the expense of having many ways of winning. So long as you adopt a patient style of play, you can spin the reels and wait around for free spins and/or better symbol combinations.
Where to play:
25 free spinsT&Cs apply
Modern, fast, safe and secure
- 25 no deposit free spins on registration
- 100 free spins on first deposit
- Safe & Secure casino with mobile and desktop versions
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section