Castle Builder Slot Review
Last Updated On: 02-25-2020
Castle Builder Slot Review
Castle Builder Slot Review Features
- RTP: 96.47%
Castle Builder Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Slot
- Software : Rabcat
- Reels: : Five
- Rows: : Three
- Paylines: : 15
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : No
- Bonus game: : No
- Progressive: : No
Castle Builder Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Five
• Rows: Three
• Paylines: 15
• RTP: 96.47%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: No
• Bonus game: No
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
(1 minute read time)
Castle Builder is a slot game that is widely available at Microgaming casino sites.
However, the Castle Builder mobile slot isn’t actually made by Microgaming, but instead by an external developer called Rabcat.
The result is a highly creative video slot that combines video game elements.
The Castle Builder starts off by asking players to select a nation from Ethril, Ilrian, or Forana.
The king of the nation will then ask that players to construct a castle for the heir, at which point the fun begins and the game starts.
The screen devotes the left side to the castle that is being built, while the right side houses the five reels and three rows.
For the slot itself, players can assign up to 15 paylines and can vary the line bet from €0.01 to €1.00.
Castle Builder uses 10, J, Q, and K symbols, but the treasure chests and locked door are even more lucrative.
Incredibly, five locked door symbols can result in players winning 200x times the line bet that they stake.
In Castle Builder, the special features are from the more technical side of the game, so it helps to understand how everything works:
• Wild symbols: the wilds can substitute for any other symbols in Castle Builder and can trigger a multiplier of up to 200x times the line bet.
• Building symbols: these come in standard, bronze, silver, or gold and are collected along paylines. The accumulation of building symbols will be represented on the progress bar. The aim is to fill the bar and construct the castle.
• Royal Wedding: after the castle is completed, there will then be a royal wedding. The value of the castle will then depend on whether the king’s heir will marry a bride who delivers a small, medium, or large win for the player.
Castle Builder is a great alternative in that the slot is complemented by a sort of mini game that is driven by progress in the base game.
After gathering the building symbols and finishing the castle, there could be a very handsome payout, which should make up for the fact that developer Rabcat has not included free spins in the Castle Builder slot.
Where to play:
Claim up to €/$/£1,000 welcoming bonusT&Cs apply
If you'd like to feel like a VIP player, see what's it like to be treated like a high roller, then Luxury Casino is a must online casino platform for you.
- Microgaming casino library
- Great welcome bonus of up to €/$/£1,000
- Casino Rewards loyalty scheme
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section