Aloha Christmas Slot Review
Last Updated On: 12-31-2020
Aloha Christmas Slot Review
Aloha Christmas Slot Review Features
- RTP: 96.00%
Aloha Christmas Slot Review Basics
- Game Type : Slot
- Software : NetEnt
- Reels: : Six
- Rows: : Six
- Paylines: : Cluster Pays of nine or more symbols
- Wilds: : Yes
- Free spins: : Yes
- Bonus game: : No
- Progressive: : No
Aloha Christmas Slot Full Detailed Review
• Reels: Six
• Rows: Six
• Paylines: Cluster Pays of nine or more symbols
• RTP: 96.00%
• Wilds: Yes
• Free spins: Yes
• Bonus game: No
• Progressive: No
• Mobile: Yes
(1 minute read time)
In March 2016, NetEnt introduced the world of iGaming to the concept of matching symbols in clusters rather than paylines when the Aloha Cluster Pays slot was launched.
More than four years later, NetEnt decided to release a festive sequel in the form of the Aloha Christmas, which debuted in December 2020 on mobile and desktop devices.
Just as in the original slot, Aloha Christmas is set on a Hawaiian beach, but this time there are Christmas lights and other festive ornaments used as decorations.
In Aloha Christmas, players will find a very different slot that uses an interface with six reels and six rows, which is far removed from the prototypical format of five reels and three rows.
With the Cluster Pays feature, users must combine symbols in clusters of nine or more if winnings are to be obtained from the game.
As for the gameplay, the user must select their preferred wager from a list of preassigned values that can go from €0.10 to €200.00, depending on the location.
• Stacked Symbols: the three festive mask symbols can be stacked and cover two positions at the same time.
• Mystery Symbols: these question-mark images can appear at random and then transform into an identical regular symbol.
• Multiplier Wild Symbols: Mystery Symbols can also change into Multiplier Wilds that can provide 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, or 7x multipliers depending on the current stage of the game.
• Sticky Win Re-Spins: this can randomly cause a winning cluster to remain locked in place on the screen while a re-spin is activated.
• Free spins: three stacked scatters can unlock free spins, with four also providing a 10x multiplier, five yielding 25x, and six awarding 50x. If three Starfish symbols are collected during the feature, then two more free spins are added.
• Tiki Bar or Tiki Bar Max: this can provide an option between more free spins and lower multipliers or fewer free spins and higher multipliers.
NetEnt has managed to produce a festive sequel that has gone further than the original slot release by integrating even more special features.
Along with the Cluster Pays format, the other standout features from the Aloha Christmas slot at NetEnt casinos would have to be the Mystery Symbols, Multiplier Wilds, and free spins.
Where to play:
25 free spinsT&Cs apply
Modern, fast, safe and secure
- 25 no deposit free spins on registration
- 100 free spins on first deposit
- Safe & Secure casino with mobile and desktop versions
Looking For More Slots? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online slot reviews section