Top Sportsbook Offers
Football betting remains an inexact science, no matter how many statistics or that punters have to consider.
Despite all of the times that a giant wins a home banker, there will be a match where the star-striker fails to deliver against an extremely tight defence.
Considering the challenges faced by footie fans, it’s vital to make the most of every advantage that’s available in the marketplace.
And one of the most effective can be to claim betting signup offers when joining a new sportsbook. This can help you hit the ground running and to build up a strong bankroll from the outset.
Depositing for Betting Offers
One of the most popular betting deals occurs whenever sportsbooks give punters bonus funds in exchange for making their initial deposit.
Commonly, this will result in a new user having their initial stake matched 100% up to a specified value.
Sportsbooks will differ as to the maximum value of bonus bets that can be claimed, so it’s worth shopping around.
When depositing to unlock sports bonuses, here are some crucial factors that warrant your attention during the process:
• Minimum deposit: Some sports betting sites will offer bonus bets for £10 deposits, while others will ask for a £20 contribution.
• Payment method: Credit cards like VISA and MasterCard are the safest options for unlocking betting offers, considering that some betting sites will not consider e-wallets like Neteller or Skrill as qualifying for the offer.
• Qualifying bets: After unlocking your quantity of bonuses, you might find qualification requirements come in to play. For example, you might be asked to make a first bet on odds of 1.50 or greater in order to clear wagering requirements.
• Increments of funds: There are sites that will give you complete control over the values of bonus bets that you stake. However, there have been sites that offer £30 in £10 worth of bonus increments.
Common Types of Betting Deals
These offers are designed to give you bonus betting funds after triggering a set form of criteria.
Rather than providing bonus funds in exchange for a deposit, the sportsbook will add another layer to the process. Here are some outcomes you might have witnessed in the past:
• Back a team: Sportsbooks like to stimulate interest in cup finals and big games. You might find that you can sign up and back one of the teams in order to trigger a complimentary bet alongside the wager you have made with your own funds.
• ACCA insurance: Long-term members of sportsbooks will find that forms of accumulator insurance can be extremely useful. For instance, you might receive back your stake as a bonus bet after backing five teams or more in your ACCA.
• Cashback offers: These can be a dependable weekly staple where players enter a cashback event. By betting a certain amount or entering a promo code, players stand to receive a bonus bet as a portion of the bet they have lost.
• Risk-free bets: Sports betting exchanges can be partial towards offering a bonus bet or £1 to £5. The intention here is to encourage standard sports bettors to bet directly against other punters.
• High-roller deposits: By committing to a much higher deposit, you could stand to receive a much larger value of betting funds. The percentage will be lower, but the overall value can be greater.
Top New Customer Betting Offers
Bonus bets are the common expectation when joining the leading sports betting sites, but footie fans should also be on the look out for continuous offers.
Each of the brands below can be depended on for continuous betting deals long after you sign up for the generous deals below.
Intertops – Max offer: $200
Intertops is another sportsbook that will offer hundreds in bonus credit to new players. However, players will find that the betting offers are staggered depending on how much that new users want to deposit. There are three options to cover a wide array of budgets:
• 200% bonus up to $50 with code ROOKIE200 ($25 max deposit)
• 100% bonus up to $100 with code ROOKIE100 ($100 max deposit)
• 50% bonus up to £200 with code ROOKIE50 ($400 max deposit)
Now armed with your Intertops bonus credit, it helps to understand how you can make the most of the funds.
The first factor is that you must rollover the deposit and the free betting funds eight times on odds of 1.50 or higher (e.g. a $50 deposit plus $50 in bonuses would require $800 worth of betting prior to a cash withdrawal).
Betfair – Max offer: £100
Gambipedia.com has partnered with Betfair to bring you the chance of claiming up to £100 worth of betting credit.
Start by creating your Betfair account and you can then deposit anywhere between £10 and £100 to receive bonuses for the site.
After clicking on the link provided, you can secure the special promo code that will be needed to trigger the funds.
This will entitle you to receive a 100% bonus match on your initial stake. You will then be eligible so long as you deposit with PayPal or a credit card.
Betfair will also impose turnover requirements of three times the value of your bonus betting funds (e.g. £10 would need to be played through to £30).
You should also be aware that the bets can only be utilised on odds of 1.60 or higher.