Betfair is perhaps the first and the biggest betting exchange market.
Its headquarters are located at Hammersmith in West London, England.
The company’s founders are Andrew Black and Edward Wray. According to recent reports, Betfair has somewhat more than 2,000,000 clients and has a turnover of at least £50,000,000 per week.
As of this moment (May 2011) these numbers may have increased.
• Higher odds than anywhere
• You can make up your own odds
• Back and Lay bets (You can bet FOR and AGAINST)
• Claims over 20% better odds
• Low commission on winnings 2%-5%
• Pays quickly and values customers
• A sign up offerof up to £100
• Live streaming services
• From September 2008 Betfair started charging a what they call a “Premium Charge”. It was designed for punters who won the majority of the time. The Premium Charge equals to 20% of your winnings.
While Betfair assured all of its customers that only a tiny portion of them would be affected, bettors from all over the world reacted harshly. While the moto “where winners are always welcome” was gone, most punters would never have to deal with this issue.
• Somewhat slow customer support that doesn’t specifically answer your inquiry.. I speak from personal experience as I had to contact them several times regarding an issue with my player’s account. The first response was most likely a template that had not a lot to do with my issue. However after a brief communication everything was fixed.
• Live streaming quality can be improved, as well as availability. Some of the games point that they offer a video, but when you open the window the screen is just black.
Minimum Deposit: £25.00
Minimum Bet: £2.00 online
Deposit Methods: Cheques, Click2Pay, Bank Wire, Cashier’s Check, Money Order, Western Union, Neteller,Credit Cards, UK Credit Cards
Withdrawal Methods: Cheques, Click2Pay, Bank Wire, Western Union, Neteller,Credit Cards, UK Credit Cards
If you are looking for the highest odds around on most fixtures, Betfair’s exchange market is the place.
You probably won’t find another brand where the odds for any given game will be higher than here.
Large variety of bets, that you won’t see in your regular bookmaker as well, and the option to bet AGAINST(Lay).
Although their customer support isn’t brilliant it’s something you might never have to deal with.
General Betfair Sign Up Offer Information
Signing up with Betfair and making a £10 deposit or more will trigger a 100% match bonus of up to £100.
First, simplyclick on the link below and note the promo code listed. Then, register and deposit with the code before making a minimum deposit of £10 or greaterto qualify for the offer.
Just make sure to use PayPal or a credit/debit card.
Betfair Sign Up Bonus Explained
Provided that you enter the promo code and make a first-time deposit of at least £10, you will be ready to receive your Betfair welcoming offer up to £100.
Aside from the qualifying deposit and promo code, the only other initial requirement is that you have to use a card or PayPal to claim the deal.
Your £10 to £100 in free sports bets are not limited to separate increments. Betfair used to impose £10 bets, but now you can do what you want.
Just make sure to back one or more selections of 1.60 (3/5) odds or higher to clear the 3x turnover requirements.
What you also need to know is that the funds have to be used within the first 90 days of receiving them.
This is a 60-day increase on the previous Betfair welcome offer, which means you have even more freedom in how you enjoy the funds.
Betfair Betting Exchange
Betfair now operates a standard sports betting platform in a similar manner to other UK sports betting operators, but this was not always the case.
Betfair revolutionised the marketplace when it launched a sports betting exchange in which fans bet against one another – not against the house.
Sports betting exchanges are slightly more complex than standard betting platforms, in that you are acting as the bookmaker, but they can be highly rewarding.
A commission of 5% will be charged only to the winner on each winning bet on the Betfair exchange.
Betfair has rapidly grown to become one of the UK’s most-favoured sports betting sites.
Being able to choose from hundreds of markets across desktop, mobile, exchange, and in-play ensures fans get the coverage they demand.
And as if that was not enough, Betfair also streams thousands of sporting events every year.
You can watch many of your bets play out without even having to leave Betfair.