Casino Classic Review – Safe & Secure
Last Updated On: 08-19-2020
Casino Classic has been carefully constructed to ensure that the site has many of the appealing hallmarks that are currently expected of modern brands
- New Mega Vault Millionaire game
- Microgaming software platform
- Claim up to €/£/$200 in bonuses
- Wagering requirements halved from 60x to 30x
- Respected licences in place
- Mobile Friendly
- Array of supported payment methods
- Live dealer games unavailable
- Payment methods smaller for withdrawals
- Lack of external software providers
Overall Quality Rating: 4.1/5.0
What players is this casino best for?: United Kingdom players, as the casino holds an UKGC License and European players.
Full Detailed Review:
(5 minutes read time)
Casino Classic keeps things simple with the branding and visual appearance, but beneath the surface there shall be ample bonus funds and a large suite of Microgaming content that covers a few important categories.
Now, Casino Classic is under the management of Casino Rewards and the loyalty programme has been drawn from Casino Rewards.
Casino Classic has been carefully constructed to ensure that the site has many of the appealing hallmarks that are currently expected of modern brands.
The appearance is by no means the sharpest on the market, but Casino Classic makes up for that by receiving a strong review in other key areas.
• Kahnawake Gambling Commission
• Malta Gaming Authority
• UK Gambling Commission
• SKATT Denmark.
Casino Classic Sign Up Bonus:
New Mega Vault Millionaire™ game sign up bonus is available since October 1st 2019 and it’s ONLY available in the Casino Rewards Group of casinos.
The new game is an addition to the Mega Moolah jackpot series where players have a chance to hit progressive jackpots starting from $€£1,000,000.
Once again, ONLY available in the Casino Rewards casinos.
New players will receive 1 free chance, no deposit required.
In addition, players will also receive 40 extra chance for only €1. On their second deposit, players will receive a 100% match bonus up to €200.
The Mega Vault Millionaire™ is powered by Mega Moolah and certain conditions and restrictions apply! The countries allowed for the no deposit promotion are:
• United Arab Emirates, Austria, Barbados, Bermuda, Bahamas, Canada, Finland, Fiji, Croatia, Iceland, South Korea, Kuwait, Cayman Islands, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Moldova, Norway, Qatar, Saudi Arabia.
• Minimum first deposit is €1
• Minimum for all subsequent deposits is €10
• Claim up to €/£/$200 in bonuses
• Chance on Mega Vault Millionaire powered by Mega Moolah jackpot starting from $€£1,000,000.
• Wagering requirements halved from 60x to 30x
• Microgaming software platform
• Respected licences in place
• Mobile options
• Downloadable on Windows
• Array of supported payment methods
• Multi-lingual options available
• €/£/$20 deposits are high for the bonuses
• Live dealer games unavailable
• Lack of external software providers
• Payment methods smaller for withdrawals
Minimum deposit: €/£/$20
Accepted currencies: GB£; €; US$; CA$
Deposit methods: Abaqoos; Bank Transfer; eCheck; ecoPayz; eKonto; EntroPay; EPS; eWire; EUteller; Ezi-Pay; flexEpin; GiroPay; iDebit; Instadebit; Instant Banking; Jeton; Kalibra; MasterCard; Maestro; Moneta; MultiBanco; Neosurf; NETELLER; Nordea; PayPal; paysafecard; POLi; Postepay; Przelewy24; Qiwi; SOFORT; Swedbank; Ticket Premium; Trustly; uNet; uPayCard; VISA Electron; VISA; Skrill; SWIFT/Wire.
Withdrawal methods: Bank Transfer; eCheck; ecoPayz; EntroPay; Ezi-Pay; Kalibra; Maestro; Mastercard; NETELLER; PayPal; Postepay; Qiwi; uPayCard; VISA Electron; VISA; Skrill; Skrill 1-Tap; SWIFT/Wire.
Withdrawal time: Ewallets: up to 2 hours; Bank Wire: up to 5 working days;
Pending period: up to 48 hours;
Restricted Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Island, Comoros, Congo, Cyprus, Dominica, East Timor, Singapore, Equatorial Guinea, Somalia, Eritrea, Malawi, South Africa, Ethiopia, Maldives, Spain, Mauritania, Sudan, Federated States of Micronesia, Mayotte, Syrian Arab Republic ,France, Myanmar, Taiwan, Guinea-Bissau, Nauru, Tajikistan, Guinea, Niger, Nigeria, Uganda, Hong Kong, Niue, United States , Hungary, Norfolk Island, North Korea (DPRK), Western Sahara, Iran, Netherlands, Iraq, Zaire, Italy, Pakistan, Zimbabwe, Ivory Coast, Palau, Ireland Peru, Portugal, Philippines, Romania, Rwanda.
• Mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone and Android
Nowadays, it’s all about mobile – it’s plain and simple. The lack of mobile will be an instant turn-off for many players.
In this case, Casino Classic has a mobile-compatible site that can be instantly played without installing an app. Just make sure you Casino Classic with a device that has an HTML5 browser, such as iPad, iPhone, or Android.
Casino Classic also runs an instant-play site for desktop users, with Apple MAC and Windows devices welcome.
However, Windows users would be wise to download the Casino Classic platform.
This is the only way to ensure that you have access to the complete gaming library, which includes retro titles that have not been optimised for modern platforms.
The software is an area that has to be explained clearly. Casino Classic deserves credit for using Microgaming software, as this has won numerous industry awards.
However, Casino Classic could take a step further forward by adding some software from external providers.
This being said, Microgaming does offer a small selection of games from internal studio Rabcat.
The complete gaming library is only accessible on the downloadable desktop client, as some of the older games have not been redesigned to work in browsers or on mobile devices.
Of course, there are still hundreds of appealing games to enjoy across these categories:
• Roulette: Casino Classic delivers not just American, French, and European, but also multiplayer and multi-wheel as special wheels.
• Blackjack: the tables have been assigned to European, Spanish, pontoon, Vegas Strip, Vegas Downtown, and Atlantic City. Multi-hand, bonus, and perfect pairs are also provided.
• Slots: the biggest Microgaming slots feature Battlestar Galactica, Jurassic Park, Tomb Raider, Castle Builder 2, Dragon’s Myth, EmotiCoins, Football Star, Fortune Girls, and Immortal Romance.
• Jackpots: the progressive jackpot games include Caribbean Draw Poker, Triple Sevens Blackjack, Mega Moolah, and King Cashalot.
• Video poker: these retro machines can offer the likes of all aces, aces & faces, bonus poker, deuces wild, double joker, jacks or better, and so many others.
The loyalty system allows for players to increase their wagering level over time and gradually expand their comp points.
By earning comp points, Casino Classic players can enter special promotions and even receive enhanced customer support.
There are six loyalty levels, overall, with the scheme being run by Casino Rewards.
Registered users are recommended to contact the Casino Classic support team via live chat, as this carries the potential for instant responses.
If this does not suit, then Casino Classic can also be reached courtesy of email or asking for a call-back by telephone.
At Casino Classic, the instant-play site is accessible for players from many parts of the world, what with more than 20 languages being catered to.
For those who download Casino Classic, the selection is limited to just a few, including English, Spanish, German, Danish, and Swedish.
In the security stakes, Casino Classic has a secure sockets layer (SSL) system that offers the full protection 128-bit encryption.
However, the protection will not emerge until players have securely signed into their accounts. This can be checked by looking for “https” in the site address.
In addition any player registered through our links on Gambipedia.com will get direct assistance from us!
If you run into any issue, problem or a general concern, drop a message: contact us.
We work closely with the brands we promote and will help you either sort your problem out and/or get more information and details on what’s happening.
Casino Classic makes a strong show of giving out welcome bonus funds.
The €/£/$20 minimum does raise the stakes for those who want to spend less, but the 30x wagering requirements will make up for that from the second bonus onwards.
Meanwhile, it should be straight-forward to select a suitable payment method from the many options.
To cap off the gaming discussion, Casino Classic can only offer Microgaming titles and there are no live dealers.
Regardless, this does not stop Casino Classic from giving players more than 550 games to potentially play, with many of those available on mobile devices.
Looking For More Casinos? – Visit Gambipedia.com’s online casino reviews section.