Check our list of Top 10 Paying Slots Gambipedia’s Top 10 Paying Slots
Casino Bonuses Explained
Casino sites use bonus offers to entice players and give them enough extra funds to try even more of the available games.
Based on what’s available, the casinos below can be depended on for some of the most generous welcome bonuses that can be used to enjoy a high-quality library of gaming content.
Luxury Casino – Welcome Offers: up to £1,000
Luxury Casino stands out at the top of the pile by delivering a staggering £1,000 welcome package.
Functionally, the package is awarded across your first five deposits with Luxury Casino, where there will be 60x wagering requirements on bonuses.
Here is how the full package plays out:
• First deposit: 100% bonus up to £150
• Second deposit: 50% bonus up to £200
• Third deposit: 25% bonus up to £300
• Fourth deposit: 50% bonus up to £200
• Fifth deposit: 100% bonus up to £150
UK Casino Club – Welcome Offers: up to £700
UK Casino Club has a packed gaming library brimming with over 550 different titles.
So, it’s only logical to look to the £700 welcome package as a means of extending your banking roll across your first five deposits:
• First deposit: 100% bonus up to £100
• Second deposit: 25% bonus up to £100
• Third deposit: 10% bonus up to £200
• Fourth deposit: 25% bonus up to £200
• Fifth deposit: 110% bonus up to £100
Zodiac Casino – Welcome Offers: up to £500
Another great prospect is Zodiac Casino, where you can yet again receive additional bonus support when completing your five initial deposits.
The first stage will unlock 80 free spins at an overall value of £20, but there are four more offers adding up to give £500 in total:
• First deposit: 100% bonus up to £20 (credited as 80 free spins)
• Second deposit: 100% bonus up to £100
• Third deposit: 50% bonus up to £80
• Fourth deposit: 50% bonus up to £150
• Fifth deposit: 50% bonus up to £150
Make sure you stay patient when wagering on slots and you will then have a much better chance of clearing any wagering requirements at your casino.
Any of the casino welcome bonuses above will let you make a great start.
Quatro Casino – Sign up Offer: $100 + 700 Free Spins
Quatro Casino is an intriguing option because of the fact that you can also receive free spins in exchange for making only one deposit.
As you can see, Quatro Casino is willing to give you a lot whenever you make one of the following deposits:
• Deposit $10: 70 spins + $10 bonus
• Deposit $20: 140 spins + $20 bonus
• Deposit $50: 350 spins + $50 bonus
• Depsosit $100 or more: 700 spins + $100 bonus
But WAIT! USA Players! We have not forgotten you! We recommend these casinos for you:
The Best Casino Bonuses
The first thing you will likely notice at a new online casino is the welcome offer that they are using to try and draw you in.
As a player, it is difficult to be completely aware of what’s out there to claim, which is why it is beneficial to have a helping hand in identifying the casino bonuses with the highest values.
Fortunately, you can now use this page to seek out the top casinos that can offer the most generous deposit bonus offers.
There are huge volumes of welcome bonus funds out there to be unlocked and every penny can help in your quest for building up winnings.
Last BUT not least NON-US, NON-UK Casino List:
Common Types of Bonuses
In your time playing with online casinos, you will feel encounter a vast swathe of different bonuses.
There will be all manner of words and terms used in those offers, so it is vital to understand what it is you are receiving.
After all, you do not want to waste a deposit claiming a bonus offer that turns out to be unappealing or have minimal use.
This is by no means an encyclopaedic bonus list, but you should expect for these to be some of the most common out there:
• Welcome bonus: Your first deposit will be boosted by a percentage value of bonus funds (e.g. a 100% match bonus boosting your £50 deposit up to £100).
• Free spins: A number of free spins with an assigned value are credited to your account and can be used on a select slot game.
• No deposit bonus: The casino gives you bonus credit or free spins that are yielded with no deposit required.
• Reload bonus: These are deposit bonuses that are provided following the welcome offer. Reload bonuses typically drop in percentage value compared to the first deal.
• Welcome package: This package is created by the casino and can combine any of the bonus offers outlined above.
• High roller bonus: At times, you can make a much larger deposit that is rewarded with a lower percentage bonus that goes much higher than the standard welcome deal (e.g. £1,000 for a 50% bonus giving you £500 extra on a starting deposit).
Tips for Using Bonuses
Bonuses can come with numerous different terms and conditions that must be adhered to if the offer is to remain active.
Understanding and identifying all of the terms can be tough, but these are the most important to watch out for:
• Lowest deposit: You may see a 100% bonus, but the offer might not be triggered unless you deposit £20 or more.
• Deposit method: There are times when using a certain deposit method might prevent you from being able to receive a bonus. Watch out for the likes of Skrill or Neteller as sometimes being victims of this term.
• Wagering requirements: You have to be aware of the requirements that will be demanded of your wagering with bonuses. Wagering requirements will dictate the number of times that you have to cycle through the value of the bonuses.
• Deposits combined with bonuses: Casinos will commonly combine deposits with bonuses when asking you to clear play-through requirements. Alternatively, you might find that the casino forces you to wager with your real-money funds before letting you play with the bonuses.
• Minimum withdrawals: Always understand the value of the minimum withdrawal, as you might encounter a £50 threshold that prevents you from claiming £30 worth of winnings.