Casino Bonus Offers Defined
Online casinos arguably deliver a much more selection of bonus offers compared to any other types of gambling sites.
Even the more experienced players can encounter a fresh type of bonus or set of terms they have not seen before. This is precisely why you need to have a solid grasp of the most common type of online casino bonuses.
When it comes to online slots, RTP matter a lot! We have combined a list of the top payout slots for you with insanely high RTP
Casino Bonuses Explained
A casino bonus is where you receive complimentary credit or slot game spins, and those perks can be obtained in a variety of ways. The following are the fundamental casino bonuses you should look for at the top sites:
• Welcome bonus: players’ first deposits are treated to a percentage bonus boost on their initial funds.
• Reload bonus: this is when forthcoming deposits are rewarded with bonuses, but these offers are often smaller than for a welcome bonus.
• Slot spins: casinos can encourage users to play select slot games by offering complimentary spins that cannot be transferred.
• Welcome package: a combination of the above offers can be pooled together over a few deposits and are extremely helpful to claim.
• Cashback bonus: casinos can hand out a percentage of bonus funds based on your losses for a select timeframe.
• Game bonus: this is when casinos celebrate new game launches by handing out exclusive offers for those titles.
• Loyalty bonus: wagering can lead to the earning of loyalty points that are going to earn exclusive bonuses that are not available otherwise.
• Payment bonus: there are casinos that will give small amounts of bonus credit for certain payment methods. PayPal has often been an example for a payment bonus.
Looks for a great casino with over €1450 bonus offers? Be sure to read out Bet90 Casino Review.
Top Tips for Claiming Casino Bonuses
Casino bonuses aren’t always simple to claim or utilise, which is you need to be aware of the ley terms. For convenience, here is a rundown of the main factors to consider whenever you claim bonuses:
• Playable games: bonus funds are typically restricted for table games. Casinos can make them ineligible entirely or lower the contribution to wagering requirements.
• Slot restrictions: progressive slots aren’t eligible for using bonus funds on them. Meanwhile, free spins are accessible only on specified slots.
• Wagering requirements: your funds cannot be withdrawn unless they have been wagered a specified number of times, such as 50x.
• Payment method: there is nothing more frustrating than when a casino doesn’t pay out bonuses for certain payment methods, such as a type of eWallet.
• Deposit funds: a casino might take the step of combining your deposit and bonus when applying wagering requirements, so pay attention for this scenario.
• Bonus types: sticky bonuses cannot be withdrawn whereas cashable bonuses can be taken out after higher wagering requirements have been met.
• Expiry periods: all bonuses will have an expiry timeframe once claimed, with slot spins usually expiring after a couple of days.
• Withdrawal limits: a casino can impose a maximum withdrawal limit on bonuses, but there can also be a minimum limit that is also in place.
For more guides on casinos, poker or sports betting please visit our Gambipedia.com’s Gambling Guides page
The previous explanations and tips can help you take better-advantage of bonus offers whenever you see them at casinos.