up to £1000
first 5 deposits
UK Casino Club
up to £700
first 5 deposits
up to 2250%
first 5 deposits
Gambipedia is here to guide you smoothly through the world of online gambling. Today, there are more online casinos, poker sites, and sportsbooks than ever before. This makes it time consuming to pick and choose from the very vest options. Fortunately, Gambipedia does all of the intensive research to give you easily digestible reviews.
You can even get details on competitive offers, ranging from no deposit deals to on-going deposit bonuses. At Gambipedia, you will even get a helping hand to sharpen your gaming strategy. Whether you want to figure out craps, play with position in poker, or just improve your money management, Gambipedia has online gambling guides that can help.
Highlighting the best casinos
The array of possible casino sites out there is astonishing. In recent years, the casino marketplace has positively exploded in options. Now, there are more casino brands and software providers than ever before.
Gambipedia is dedicated to delivering online casino reviews that combine accurate information with rational analysis. Before joining an online casino, or any gambling site, there is a clear checklist of factors that must be considered:
• Security: a gambling site must be capable of securely processing your payments and keeping your personal detail safe. Currently, the industry standard form of security is to use secure sockets layer (SSL), as depicted by “https” in the web address.
• Licensing: legally operating casinos must possess a remote gaming licence with a legitimate authority. Principal jurisdictions can be found in the UK, Alderney, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Malta, Curacao, and other regions.
• Compatibility: a modern gambling site must be accessible over leading desktop and mobile devices. Gambipedia makes a point of highlighting the compatible operating systems in every casino review.
• Payments: you must be able to deposit your account from a selection payments, whether they be debit/credit cards, bank accounts, eWallets, eVouchers, virtual credit cards, pay by phone bills, or Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
• Support: a valid online gambling operator must be willing to respond to players’ concerns. As such, the site must be willing to provide communication methods, which can include live chat, email, telephone, or social media channels.
The above characteristics are integral for every gambling site, but the quality of online casinos shall also be determined by their software and games. Fundamentally, a higher standard of software will equate to a better range of gaming options.
The casino marketplace is served by a diverse group of software providers. At the top end, there are leaders like NetEnt, Microgaming, NYX, Bally, IGT, and Playtech. In the mid-level, there are other impressive studios, such as Evolution Gaming, NextGen, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, and BetSoft, while new firms are launching all the time.
Years ago, casinos would work with only one software provider, but this stunted the selection of games made available to players. Thankfully, it’s now possible to find casinos working with multiple providers. In turn, this enables them to cover the major casino game categories:
• Slots: these can take the form of video slots, classic reels, and progressive jackpots. Themes can range from licensed content to original concepts.
• Blackjack: tables should cater to different wagering levels, not to mention key variants like multi-hand and perfect pairs.
• Roulette: no casino is complete without being to offer roulette wheels devoted to European, French, and US rules.
• Poker: there are special casino poker games out there. Possible options can include casino hold’em and Caribbean draw poker.
• Table games: baccarat and craps are two more specialised games to try. They can be overlooked by the less comprehensive casinos on the market.
• Live dealers: the most diverse live casinos have tables for blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and various poker types.
• Video poker: this retro style of poker machine allows for instant action across variants such as jacks or better, joker poker, aces & eights, and more.
Gambipedia can also provide you with an array of learning resources. With online casino guides devoted to roulette house edge, casino betting systems, how to play video slots, and more, you are sure to find something helpful.
Identifying top poker sites
The world is still filled with poker purists who like nothing better than settling down at a table of opponents. Going toe-to-toe with other players is what makes poker so compelling. Before finding your foes, however, you must first be able to identify the best poker sites.
Factors like security, licensing, compatibility, payments, and support are all vital at online poker sites, but there are some exclusive characteristics to consider:
• Mobile poker apps: casino sites are mostly accessible through web browsers, but the more demanding nature of poker means that dedicated mobile apps are needed to enhance the all-round quality of the action.
• Poker games: Texas hold’em remains a key favourite, but you should also be able to play other types of games. These can include the likes of Omaha, Omaha hi/lo, and seven-card stud.
• Poker tournaments: an online poker operator must provide a daily schedule filled with regular opportunities for all levels of player. Meanwhile, the tournaments should cover the likes of sit & gos, satellites, free tourneys, and more.
Online poker can be a tough arena for new players and intermediate players alike. Gambipedia can lend a hand by providing guides on key topics such as unlocking poker bonuses, maximising poker position, using fold equity, and more.
Showcasing great sportsbooks
The best online sportsbooks are those that can offer a safe, secure, and supported experience. If a sportsbook cannot offer those qualities, then Gambipedia can help you find those that do.
When it comes to online sports betting, there are plenty of other factors that will come into play when picking the best prospects. Here are some key factors to think about when deciding:
• Sports betting apps: the dedicated mobile apps have been specially optimised to display betting information on the device in question. Meanwhile, the standard site might not appear quite as smooth next to the Android or iOS app.
• Sport selection: football, horse racing, motor racing, tennis, and other sports keep drawing attention, but some fans prefer to back specialised options like MMA, American sports, or even eSports.
• Betting markets: a major football match might give you the ability to bet on more than 200 markets. Basically, the point is that you should have a depth of choice beyond which competitor is merely going to win.
• In-play betting: football is one of the best sports for in-play betting, but sportsbooks are also providing plenty of choice in the likes of tennis and combat sports. Betting in play is a vital service to expect from your sports betting site.
An experienced fan could know quite a lot about their favourite sport, but they might not fully understand the plethora of betting markets and terminology. This is why Gambipedia has provided a selection of specialist gambling guides to assist with types of horse racing bets, football bets, and other topics.
Gambipedia.com wants you to have a fair and long-lasting gambling experience where you feel informed in your decision-making. Keep reading our guides, reviews, and offers to ensure you make that happen.