Top Casino Websites
up to €480
up to €1000
up to €100
Uk Casino Club
up to €700
up to €500
up to €475
up to €1450
Grand Mondial Casino
up to €250
Gambipedia.com is here to guide you smoothly through the world of online gambling. Today, there are more online casinos, poker sites, and sportsbooks than ever before. This makes it time consuming to pick and choose from the very vest options. Fortunately, Gambipedia.com does all of the intensive research to give you easily digestible reviews.
Draw No Bet Calculator
Read our draw no bet explanation inside and check our calculator as well. Find out if the odds your book gives you are worth it, find how to calculate them and what to do if they are not worth your time.
Double Chance Calculator
Read our double chance explanation inside and be sure to see our calculator. Find out if your sportsbook is giving you odds that are worth it and see how to counter this if they are not.
You can even get details on competitive offers, ranging from no deposit deals to on-going deposit bonuses. At Gambipedia.com, you will even get a helping hand to sharpen your gaming strategy. Whether you want to figure out craps, play with position in poker, or just improve your money management, Gambipedia.com has online gambling guides that can help.
Top USA Friendly Casinos
Highlighting the best casinos, poker & sportsbook websites
Gambipedia.com is dedicated to delivering online casino,poker and sportsbook reviews that combine accurate information with rational analysis. Before joining an online casino, or any gambling site, there is a clear checklist of factors that must be considered:
• Security: a gambling site must be capable of securely processing your payments and keeping your personal detail safe. Currently, the industry standard form of security is to use secure sockets layer (SSL), as depicted by “https” in the web address.
• Licensing: legally operating casinos must possess a remote gaming licence with a legitimate authority. Principal jurisdictions can be found in the UK, Alderney, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Malta, Curacao, and other regions.
• Compatibility: a modern gambling site must be accessible over leading desktop and mobile devices. Gambipedia makes a point of highlighting the compatible operating systems in every casino review.
• Payments: you must be able to deposit your account from a selection payments, whether they be debit/credit cards, bank accounts, eWallets, eVouchers, virtual credit cards, pay by phone bills, or Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
• Support: a valid online gambling operator must be willing to respond to players’ concerns. As such, the site must be willing to provide communication methods, which can include live chat, email, telephone, or social media channels.
The above characteristics are integral for every gambling site, but the quality of online casinos shall also be determined by their software and games. Fundamentally, a higher standard of software will equate to a better range of gaming options.
The casino marketplace is served by a diverse group of software providers. At the top end, there are leaders like NetEnt, Microgaming, NYX, Bally, IGT, and Playtech. In the mid-level, there are other impressive studios, such as Evolution Gaming, NextGen, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, and BetSoft, while new firms are launching all the time.
Years ago, casinos would work with only one software provider, but this stunted the selection of games made available to players. Thankfully, it’s now possible to find casinos working with multiple providers. In turn, this enables them to cover the major casino game categories:
• Slots: these can take the form of video slots, classic reels, and progressive jackpots. Themes can range from licensed content to original concepts.
• Blackjack: tables should cater to different wagering levels, not to mention key variants like multi-hand and perfect pairs.
• Roulette: no casino is complete without being to offer roulette wheels devoted to European, French, and US rules.
• Poker: there are special casino poker games out there. Possible options can include casino hold’em and Caribbean draw poker.
• Table games: baccarat and craps are two more specialised games to try. They can be overlooked by the less comprehensive casinos on the market.
• Live dealers: the most diverse live casinos have tables for blackjack, baccarat, roulette, and various poker types.
• Video poker: this retro style of poker machine allows for instant action across variants such as jacks or better, joker poker, aces & eights, and more.
Gambipedia.com can also provide you with an array of learning resources. With online casino, poke and sports betting guides devoted to roulette house edge, casino betting systems, how to play video slots, and much much more, you are sure to find something helpful.